by Ashika Sethi
It’s almost September, which means our annual CASA Superhero Run is just around the corner!
From Wonder Woman to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, don’t stress about costume ideas with these easy DIYs for both kids and the whole team.
1. Wonder Woman via Fleecefun
2. Superman via StichedbyCrystal
3. Super Girl via GiannyL
4. Batgirl via Pretty Plain Janes
6. Robin via CreativeChicksatPlay
7. Poison Ivy via MyPoppet
9. Thor by The Things We’ll Make
10. Captain America by In Honor of Design
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Check out 15 different ideas via DIY Projects
2. Power Rangers via MyLilyBelleLife
3. The Incredibles via FreshMommyBlog
4. Lego Superheroes via Gear Live
Make your own!
Our runners are always a creative bunch. Take some inspiration from Lucky Cantu and create your own unique costume!
CASA Superhero Run August 2017