CASA Corporate Partners
The generosity of business and community leaders like you helps us move closer to our vision of serving 100% of children in the foster care system in Travis County. With your help, we can be the first urban CASA program in the country to provide trained volunteer advocates for all children in our community.
Become a 2019 CASA Corporate Partner and enjoy excellent marketing exposure for your brand, deeper engagement from your employees, and recognition among CASA’s community of major donors. We look forward to working with you to create a customized benefits package that fulfills your company’s values and community outreach goals.
How to Become a CASA Corporate Partner
Your business or organization can become CASA Community Partner through an annual gift of outright programmatic support or by sponsoring one or more of CASA’s signature fundraising events, the CASAblanca Gala, CASA Kids Golf Classic, or CASA Superhero Run. You may also choose to host a third-party event benefiting CASA of Travis County. Finally, there are a limited number of underwriting opportunities available for training materials, meeting spaces, and receptions.
Partnerships begin at $4,000 a year, which is the cost to give two children a CASA volunteer for an entire year.
Your customizable package may include the following benefits:
- Recognition on our website, e-newsletter, annual report, and social media channels
- Prominent signage at events, inclusion in collateral materials, and giveaway opportunities
- Special invitations to fundraising and other donor-centric events
- Customized group volunteer opportunities for employees
- Additional opportunities may be available by mutual agreement
2019 CASA Corporate Partners*
$10,000 or more
Home Slice Pizza
In-N-Out Burger Foundation
Kappa Alpha Theta - UT Chapter
The River Place Women’s Golf Association
$4,000 or more
Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC
Harutunian Engineering, Inc.
H-E-B Tournament of Champions
Potts Blacklock Senterfitt, PLLC
Sinus & Snoring Specialists
*These CASA Corporate Partners gave $4,000 or more in 2018 or 2019 through either event sponsorships, third-party events, or outright gifts to support CASA’s mission.
Other Ways To Help
- Invite CASA to your workplace to present volunteer opportunities
- Host a third-party event fundraiser at your office or favorite venue
- Highlight CASA in your company newsletter or through your social media channels
- Inform your employees about giving to CASA through payroll deduction and company matching
- Sponsor 10 or more children during our Holiday Toy Drive or host a gift card drive at any time
- Share CASA’s campaigns via social media: Facebook.com/casatravis and Instagram @casatravis
Contact Director of Development Lauren Zurbrügg at 512.539.2670 or via email for more information about partnership opportunities as well as other ways to support our mission.