Pre-Work: There will be approximately an hour of reading, videos and other Pre-Work prior to each of the 8 classes that you are expected to complete in order to fully participate in class.
Courtroom Observation: 3 Hours of Courtroom Observation to be completed by deadline listed in the PDF schedule for each cycle
Swearing-In Ceremony: Attend this celebratory ceremony to take your volunteer oath after completing training. Tentative dates are:
- Cycle F (2019): Monday, December 9th, 6:30 pm
- Cycle A (2020): Thursday, March 5th, 6:30 pm
- Cycle B: Monday, May 18th, 6:30 pm
- Cycle C: Thursday, July 9th, 6:30 pm
- Cycle D: Thursday, September 17th, 6:30 pm
- Cycle E: Thursday, November 12th, 6:30 pm
- Cycle F: Monday, December 14th, 6:30 pm
Confirmed dates and locations will be announced at the start of your training cycle.
Continuing Ed: You will be required to complete 12 hours of Continuing Education each year that you are an active volunteer. We offer a variety of trainings and activities to help volunteers complete this requirement.