Amplify Austin kicks off on March 4 at 6 PM and lasts until March 5 at 6 PM. There’s never been a more important time to help the children we serve by donating or fundraising.
On top of the anxiety and loss that many of us are experiencing in the wake of the storm and COVID-19, the children we serve have also experienced life-altering trauma. You can give them CASA volunteers who will ensure their best interests remain a priority in this chaotic time.
Our goal is to raise $60,000 between now and the end of Amplify Austin, March 5 at 6 PM, to provide 30 children with dedicated CASA volunteers to advocate on their behalf this year.
You Can Amplify CASA's Advocacy for Kids by Taking These Steps Today!
FUNDRAISE - Inspire your friends, family, and colleagues to support CASA’s mission!
How to sign up?
- Visit the CASA of Travis County Amplify Austin page: https://www.amplifyatx.org/organizations/casatravis
- Click on the teal “FUNDRAISE” button that is below and to the right of our blue Amplify Austin header image.
- When prompted, create an account by entering your first and last name, email, and creating a password.
- Login to your Fundraiser Dashboard to customize your page with images, text, video, and your fundraising goal. This is your opportunity to share why you are passionate about CASA’s mission.
- Now that your fundraiser is all set up, it’s time to spread the word! Share your story and your fundraiser page with your family and friends by email, social media, posts, or text message. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #CASAShowsUp and #ILiveHereIGiveHere on your social media posts.
- If you need any help with creating your fundraiser profile, please contact Lauren Zurbrugg, CASA’s Chief Development Officer, at 512-578-9242 or [email protected].
Qualify for some awesome fundraising incentive prizes! Note: must be registered on the Amplify Austin CASA of Travis County page as a Fundraiser to qualify.
- Raise $50 and get a CASA water bottle (We have both CASA and CASA Superhero Run branded water bottles available.)
- Raise $100 and get a CASA water bottle + a CASA Superhero Run trucker hat (Both adult and kid sizes of the trucker hat are available.)
- Raise $250 and get CASA apparel (Apparel options include CASA pullovers, CASA tek vests, CASA Superhero Run pullovers, and CASA Superhero Run tek t-shirts.)
- Raise the most money for CASA and get a “Treat Yourself”* gift basket valued at $925! The “Treat Yourself”* gift basket includes: $550 worth of Jose Luis makeup and haircare products, seven Puracy bath and body products, a Hand Wash Wax Detail from Arbor Car Wash, a gift certificate to Erin Condren for organizing essentials, a Kendra Scott necklace, and a rare bottle of Rombauer Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon!
*There will be only one “Treat Yourself” winner awarded; the winner will be decided at 6 PM on Friday, March 5, based on the total amount raised for CASA of Travis County as a fundraiser through the agency’s Amplify Austin page. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine the winner, and the second-place winner will receive a consolation prize.
SPREAD THE WORD
- Post about amplifying our mission on social media and tag us @CASATravis!
- Sample social media post:
- The children @CASATravis serves, who are in the foster care system due to abuse or neglect, have never needed advocacy more than they do right now. Help me give them the steadfast support of CASA volunteers by donating to my Amplify Austin fundraiser today: [paste your unique Amplify fundraising page link here]. Your gift will be matched by a local family for double the impact! #CASAShowsUp #ILiveHereIGiveHere
- Our “Power Hour” of giving is March 4, from 8-9 PM. During that time, the first $10,000 of gifts to CASA of Travis County will be tripled thanks to matching gifts made by Rita Selvaggi and by donors in honor of Sara & Ben Rubenstein. (These matching gifts are on top of the match of all gifts made now through 3/5!)
Don’t want to wait to make an impact? Give through the Amplify Austin platform any time between now and March 5 at 6 PM, and your gift will be matched by a local family foundation!